- From the device home screen, touch Connect for NetSuite.
- When the app opens, you will be asked to sign into your NetSuite account. Enter your email and password and then select OK.
- Once you are on the switchboard of the app, select Scan.
- Browse through the list of folders and sub-folders. Once you’ve navigated to the folder you wish to scan your document into, select OK.
- You will now be on the Document Meta Data screen. Here, you can enter a description for the file. This description will be associated with your scanned document when it’s saved in File Cabinet. A description is optional. When you’re done making changes, touch OK.
- Once you’re on the Scan screen, you can set PDF settings and a file name. You can also adjust the document meta data and change the folder you are scanning in to. Adjust these values by selecting their fields.
- Adjust your scan settings and select Scan. If you toggled Preview on the Scan page, you will be shown a preview of your scan. If you’re happy with what you see, touch Send. Your document will be uploaded to File Cabinet.
Scan a Document
- Category: How To