- From the device home screen, touch Connect for NetSuite.
- When the app opens, you will be asked to sign into your NetSuite account. Enter your email and password and then select OK.
- Once you are on the switchboard of the app, select Print.
- Browse through the list of folders and sub-folders. You will notice that each file has a checkbox and an eye icon. Touch the checkbox to select the file you wish to print or touch the eye icon to see a one-page preview. Alternatively, touch the search button to search for a file based on its name or description. You can select and print more than one file at a time. Once you’ve selected a file(s), touch OK.
- You’ll be taken to the Print screen. You can change the files you are about to print by selecting the Change/Change Document Otherwise, adjust the print settings and touch Print.
Print a Document
- Category: How To